Order Of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Of Sylvanas

We will find our own path in this world, dreadlord, and slaughter anyone who stands in our way!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
welcome
Cata Beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 am by nahimana
after a while of hard work the new forum is up and running still theres things to finish like text a menu bar and the little icons but all in all it should work great Very Happy

Comments: 0

Cata Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmourn

Darkmourn

Cata Beta Empty
PostSubject: Cata Beta   Cata Beta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 am

Fiamette has been lucky enough to get an invite to test the beta of Cata. This has been a great relief to me as I had originally had doubts as to the way Blizzard was going to change the world of Azeroth. There were horror stories no end of zones with which we had become so familiar and comfortable with , the mere thought of changing it was met with distraught.

Thanks to Fia I have been able to see a few of these changes already and I must say OMG.... I have been taken aback with the sheer scale of what they are attempting. As I have been playing since the start over 5 yrs ago now and never thought this would be possible.

What they have done in a nutshell is made a new game. The graphics are awesome and up to date, the quests are fresh and a lot of fun, new race new choices, bold , brilliant and gutsy.

Yes there are going to be complaints.. " oh noes dis green itemz better dan me EPIX!!!" .... i say so what, in exchange for not a addon as such like TBC or WotLK, not extra zone... NEW WORLD!.. what a trade!

At lvl 80 you will be faced with a number of choices in which to progress, i'm sure u will struggle with where to start. I know I did. So i did what any normal confused lvl 80 would do, GO FLY IN AZEROTH YEAH!!! man how awesome is that. If u have been playing for as long as i have just flying yourself is a wonder already, the days of running around till u were lvl 40 to get a slow ass mount was a great relief, and epic at 60, if u managed to get the gold for it though. so there on its own its great.

Seeing Azeroth from a birds eye view for me was totally stunning, i loved it. I flew for ages,looking at all the changes made, some huge some small, I wonder how many would notice some of them to be truthful, I was soaring like an eagle just out of its nest then.... the world server went down to my horror. nvm.

I say it was a great start, Fia and myself have endevoured to get all the information possible for u on the new world. we have taken hundreds of pics and I made u that vid of the worgen start zone. any questions any information that u feel u not been able to get from anywhere else please feel free to ask Fia or myself, we will only be too glad to try find it for you.

Darkmourn

Back to top Go down
nahimana
Admin
nahimana

Cata Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cata Beta   Cata Beta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 pm

I have seen most of the pictures and yeah it looks amazing.
I just hope they go back to 40 man raids of stupidly hard dungeons to get tiers as opposed to welfare epic and what they have now. also great news for the DKs, Shamans and Warlocks their cata class previews are awesome.

Also I have gotten my account back and am getting WoW again on friday Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sylvanas.board-directory.net
mwyn

mwyn

Cata Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cata Beta   Cata Beta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey I kinda like welfare epics since I am unlikely ever to be able to commit to serious raiding :P
Back to top Go down
nahimana
Admin
nahimana

Cata Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cata Beta   Cata Beta I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

meh everyone has their opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sylvanas.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Cata Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cata Beta   Cata Beta I_icon_minitime